“The first 5 years have so much to do with how the next 80 turn out.”
Phone: 762.233.READ (7323)
Ready to work with us and:
- know in your heart that you’re doing all you can to support your child’s early literacy development during their most critical growth period
- be secure in the knowledge that well-educated, caring, enthusiastic reading specialists are working one-on-one with your child to ensure they receive a solid foundation in reading
- see your child over the moon giddy about being able to read a book all by themselves, giving you the awesome feeling of knowing that you are instilling a love of learning in your little one
- Contact: Call, email, or fill out the contact form below to be connected with a Preschool Reading Specialist in your area ready to schedule your child’s in-home reading assessment.
- Assessment Day: Our Preschool Reading Specialist spends time getting to know your child, and then assesses them on their reading knowledge.
- Post Assessment: Within the week following your child’s assessment, you will receive the results. If the assessment shows your child is not yet ready for the program, we suggest including the activities listed in the report at home, as these skills will help to prepare them for future participation in our reading program.
- Enrollment: Should the assessment determine your child is ready, we work together to schedule the best day/time for your child’s weekly reading sessions.